We're very Blessed by Our Creator when we take the Opportunity and make the Effort to LIVE Smoke FREE! On Day 100 I wrote this list - I'm sure you can add your own....
These are some of the Gifts that come to mind as I CELEBRATE my QUIT:
(1) I feel more SELF-CONFIDENT because I made a choice to change my self-destructive behavior and followed through.
(2) I feel more HONEST because I am not evading truthfulness about the consequences in order to support my Smoking Addiction.
(3) I feel more SELF-RESPECT because I made a decision to QUIT SMOKING and honored that decision.
(4) I feel more SECURE because I no longer have that constant battle "I want to smoke"vs"I don't want to smoke."
(5) I feel more OPTIMISTIC because I no longer attack stress with another cigarette, I attack it with a constructive plan of action.
(6) I feel more SPIRITUAL because when I called upon my higher power for assistance I felt his/her response.
(7) I feel more DECISIVE because I saw how I can set a goal and accomplish it one day at a time each and every day.
(8) I feel more SELF-AWARE because I sense days or situations of weakness and have a winning back up plan to protect my QUIT.
(9) I feel more INTEGRATED because when my body said "I need...." my mind and spirit responded affirmatively.
(10) I feel more JOY as I experience COLLATERAL KINDNESS and CELEBRATE each and every daily VICTORY over my Smoking Addiction with my BecomeanEx friends! THANK YOU for CELEBRATING with me!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Everybody!
GRATITUDE + ATTITUDE = SUCCESS!