Good morning everyone!
I would just like to shout out to all my quit buddies :)
I am so glad to be a non-smoker because
1. I am a better role model for my stepsons.
2. I am taking my health into my own hands and making my life longer and better for myself.
3. I have more free time to do with as I please.
4. My hair/clothes don't smell gross.
5. I am no longer a fire hazard.
6. My mom is proud of me for quitting. I am proud of myself for quitting.
7. The money I've saved by not smoking (if only for 35 days) is insane.
These are just a few of the reasons why I quit. What are yours?