Marilyn.H.July.14.14.

Good Sunday Morning to all ☆□☆□☆

Blog Post created by Marilyn.H.July.14.14. on Aug 30, 2015

My husband and I are going to visit a coworker of his at a bigger hospital a couple of hours away with a burn unit, this young lady and her husband have three young children which her mother is looking after. Anyway as we all know things happen fast whether it's good or bad, unfortunately this young couple are both seriously burnt but will be ok, her husband was working in a shed fixing a bicycle and she opened the door to the shed with a cigarette in her hand and there was a propane tank that was in there and it ignited and exploded. She isn't as bad as her husband it's her legs and feet mostly. She was wearing flip flops and they melted on her feet, her husbands hands and arms got burned the worst from what I understand. Damned cigarettes . Smoking and flammable things don't mix, the fire department figures the propane tank must have got bumped just before she opened the door to the shed to cause the explosion, luckily their children wasn't at home at the time. They have a long recovery but will be ok. 412 DOF for me and counting WTG me and WTG everyone, keep and protect your long earned precious quits because our lives literally depends on it. 

Marilyn 

Outcomes