Had to have Fire Dept. here tonight. Hubby smelled gas. We have propane heat. Long story short, all is well and propane company will be here in morning to check the propane tank. No carbon monoxide. I have had a constant headache for past month so we do need to make sure all is well. I also have Dr, appt next tuesday.
My younger brother and his fiancé are driving in sometime tomorrow afternoon to stay here a couple weeks as they are relocating from Arizona. So for first time since who knows when, we will be up till midnight tomorrow I guess. We used to go out all the time when ew were younger but have not for YEARS. Normally in bed by 9 any given night, lol. We are early risers though
Happy Healthy and Safe New Years to all of you and N.O.P.E.!