I had the pleasure of visiting Pensacola last week with some of my family. The weather was beautiful, and it was a very relaxing vacation. I love the beach!
Because I gave up smoking a little over 5 years ago:
- I didn't have to worry about when the next smoke break would be on the drive there and back. I could use these breaks to stretch my legs, use the restroom, and get something to drink without feeling like I was holding everyone else back.
- I didn't have to worry about getting my cigarettes wet while at the pool or beach.
- I didn't have to rush through meals to make time for my after dinner smoke.
- I didn't have to worry about offending others with my second hand smoke.
- I didn't have to search out a suitable place to have a smoke.
- I didn't have to worry about having enough cigarettes to last me through the trip.
- I didn't waste one second of my vacation on smoking.