Recomendamos el uso de Google Chrome para que pueda acceder al traductor de Google en español.
Aprenda más.
Despedir
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Notes for Today 8/10/21 Crossroads

Every day we have a choice to smoke or not to smoke.

I heard a few wise elders say: " Every time you go through one of the hard times and succeed, you strengthen your quit.  Every time you understand that you will never give up on your quit, you strengthen that quit" 

Wise elders:

Chuck_Quit_2-20-2011  , @Giulia ,  @Thomas3.20.2010  Read some of their strength building blogs. 

Take notes or you can take note.  I did. It is a journey not an event.  Crossroad , You can do it too!

Have another day WON! Never give up, Never give in. Hang tough,

Come here before you light up and ask for HELP. 

Etiquetas (2)
0 Kudos
1 Responder
Giulia

Mmmm hmmm.  Well you drew me out of my cave.  lol  

Gee.  I just clicked on Me Too thinking it would mean I agree with the sentiment, and then it says "1 person had this problem."  Oh... well... 

"Every day we have a choice to smoke or not to smoke."  And every day we choose not to - is a day that strengthens our quit,  strengthens our resolve, adds minutes and moments to the "forgetting we smoked" memory and it's a day in which we can feel proud of ourselves for accomplishing what we thought was impossible.  The impossible becomes possible every time we choose not to smoke, nor to vape, not to chew.  And when we accomplish the possible many days in a row, we have attained the goal.

Thanks for the spurring, Jackie.  You are one special wise Elder yourself.